Ask the following questions and let the children decide which vehicle answers the questions.
1. Which one is used for going to the moon?
2. Which one travels on tracks?
3. Which one carries vegetables from farm to city?
4. Which two goes through the air?
5. Which one do we park in our garage?
6. Which one stops in many cities and carries many people?
7. Which one travels on the ocean?
8. Who comes when there is a fire?
9. What do people take from place to place when they don’t have a car; like going to the airport?