Hi there! Several parents have asked for personalized videos for their children. They would like for me to say their child’s name at the start of a selected video and then sing a song or do the finger play. I think this is a wonderful idea and would love to do it! Also, I want to offer this opportunity to all Cullen’s Abc’s followers, and instead of charging for it request you make a donation in the amount that is right for you.
Here is how it works. I will start the video with my signature “Hi there” and then insert your child’s name or name of your classroom. If you want me to say something special to them just let me know. Then I will do the rest of the video and personalize it where I can. Watch some here. The video will be posted publicly with all the other Cullen’s Abc’s videos on YouTube so you can easily find it and play it! You will also be emailed the link to your video, so you can easily share it with your family and friends.
How to Request a Personalized Video
- Existing video to personalize.
- Name to use in personalization and how to pronounce it – example: Amiah (uh-my-uh).
- If you desire something special for me to say please write it out.
- Email request to CullensAbcs@gmail.com with the Subject: Personal Video Request for <insert name>
- Make donation here. (Please note name of child or group)
I look forward to hearing from you,